Caring for children in their middle years
At Kids Club we ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff,children,their families and centre visitors through proper care and attention both within the centre and on excursions during our Holiday Club Program.
Below are some of the systems and procedures we have in place that enable our qualified and trained staff to manage a safe environment for all.
- Risk Assessment & Management
- First Aid Training
- Workplace Safety and Training
- Administering of Medication
- Allergies & Anaphylaxis Management
- Asthma Management
- Managing Emergencies and Evacuations
- Managing Bullying and Harassment
If you would like to read through our “Centre Policies” document it is located in each centre in our Family Information Area.
Please ask a staff member if you would like to receive a copy of any of our policies.