Caring for children in their middle years
At Kids Club we are committed to creating and maintaining positive relationships with our families which are a positive role model for the children in our care and encourage them to communicate effectively with the peers.
Monthly Newsletters are a great way for us to keep in contact with families and give them a snap shot of what has been happening at the centre over the month.
The Newsletter includes:
- An overview of the month
- Latest News & Events
- Welcoming of new children,families and staff
- Excursions or Incursions at the centre
- Health News-Food,Nutrition,Illness & Wellbeing
- Child Care Industry Updates
- What’s happening in the local community
- Information about Quality Assurance
- Policy updates
- Photos of activities and experiences and loads more.
|Bellevue Hill Herald start Term 1 2019|